REGISTRATION AND CONDITIONS
For registration in any of our Spanish courses:
- Send the completed online registration form together with the 100€course deposit (deductible from the total payment) and the 25€ placement fee (non-deductible) in case you wish accommodation with Giralda Center.
- Once we receive the registration form and deposit, you will receive a confirmation from the school and the invoice for the full payment of the chosen course and accommodation.
- Full payment of the course and accommodation should be made one week in advance of your course starting date.
- Once we receive your full payment, Giralda Center will send you detailed information about your accommodation, arrival in Sevilla and first day of class information.
- Once the chosen course has begun, the course cannot be changed to private classes. Other course changes must be approved by the school director.
- There are no classes on Spanish national or local bank holidays (Giralda Center offers an alternative activity).
FORMS OF PAYMENT
For your deposit and full payment, you can choose:
- Secure online payment: Payment
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Bank transfer.
Payee: Spanish House.
Account N.: 2100/2104/11/0200311892.
IBAN Code: ES69 2100/2104/11/0200311892.
Swift Code: CAIXESBBXXX.
Name of bank: La Caixa.
Bank address: Plaza de San Francisco 15, 41004 Sevilla, ESPAÑA.
On the bank transfer, please indicate your name, type of course and starting date of the chosen course. In the case of bank transfer, all bank charges will be covered by the student/payer.
- Cash in our offices. Payments should be made in euros.
- Giralda Center will refund the total amount paid in case of cancellations made by Giralda Center.
- With a minimum of 20 days’notice, Giralda Center will refund student’s full payment less the deposit which will be valid for another course starting during the same year.
- Accommodation can be cancelled with a minimum of 20 days’notice. The school will refund the amount paid, less a 15% administration charge and the placement fee.
- Once a course and or accommodation has started, no refunds will be given.
PRIVACY POLITICS AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with current Personal Data Protection Laws (RGPD, May/2018), we inform you that your personal information will be held in the databases belonging to SPANISH HOUSE IDIOMAS S.L., whose registered address is Avda. Menéndez Pelayo 16, Sevilla, 41004, and CIF: B91786988. We will use the personal data that you provide us with to help us teach languages and provide other services related to our principle activity. Your data will not be shared with third parties unless there is a legal requirement to do so.